Most you might think that why to use IMO on PC Windows, rather than using it on the android, iOS. It is so as PC gives more advantages in contrast to the mobile version. So you can take complete advantage of all the best highlights of Imo app on the bigger screen with ease.
By using the multi-platform support, you can instantly share messages right from your Windows PC. You can also install imo for ios and ipad. So In this article, I have made a guide on How to use IMO on window PC.
IMO Features for PC
- Send your friends cool and best Stickers, and enjoy it. Also, send multiple emotions to others like Whatsapp.
- Create a group through this app like in Whatsapp, Hike, Facebook you can create groups in this instant messenger, and have some group chat with your family members or anyone which you want.
- Sending pictures or Video files is faster, with the best speed shares Images and videos with your friends on the air.
- You don’t have to worry about your Privacy app comes along with the encrypting calls and messages option, your messages to will be sent anonymously. So have fun!
How to Use IMO on Window PC?
- Click yes to the question whether you have Imo on your phone.
- Enter your phone number in the space provided.
- Then click on Agree and Continue.
- On your phone or tablet code sent to the IMO app locates, and type it into the space provided on your PC.
- Hit enter now from your keyboard
How to Start a Video Chat on Imo from Window PC?
- You can start a video call or an audio call selecting a contact from your address book, for making a call on PC and mobile devices the button used will be the same.
- Now browse the list or search for the contact/group.
- To open a texting window click on the contact or group.
- Then select the video button to start a video call.
- IMO allows making a group so that you can video chat with every recipient simultaneously. Open the Chats window and click on New Group Video Call on your phone or tablet.
- On your PC, click on contacts and then create a group.
- Select the recipients from the IMO mobile app to start a group video call on a PC